With winter just around the corner why not try something healthy and indulging! The Protein Cupboard Team brings you a simple, healthy and indulgent Protein Flapjack recipe. Taking no more than 10 minutes to prepare our Protein Flapjacks could help you stay in shape this winter whilst enjoying a guilt free snack! In our recipe we have decided to use Apricot and White Chocolate but with this recipe base the combinations are endless allowing you to create the flavour of your choice!
- 50g of Rolled Oats
- 50g of Toasted Malted Oats
- 150g of Protein Cupboard’s 100% Whey Protein Concentrate (Vanilla)
- 100g of Honey
- 100ml of Skimmed Milk
- 50ml of Water
- 50g of Diced Apricots
- Place dry ingredients in to a bowl and mix thoroughly.
- In a separate bowl add honey, milk and water mix thoroughly until you have a smooth consistency.
- Add dry ingredients in to the liquid mixture and mix thoroughly again before adding fruit, then mix again.
- Using greaseproof paper line a baking tray, spread the mixture evenly in to the baking tray around 1-2 cm in thickness.
- Pre heat your oven to 175 degrees Celsius. Place tray in to the oven and leave 10-15 minutes, checking every 5 minutes.
- Once happy with your flapjacks remove them from the oven, slice and leave to cool.
- Once cool melt some white chocolate and dip the bottom of the flapjack in to coat the bottom (optional)
- Enjoy your tasty, high protein, guilt free flapjacks!