Cookie monsters- Prepare to be blown away! The Protein Cupboard’s Chocolate Chip Protein Cookie recipe makes cookies as nutritious as they are crunchy and delicious. Our recipe makes a satisfying high protein snack without the unwanted calories or high sugar content!
- 1 egg
- 1 scoop of Chocolate 100% Whey Protein Powder
- 1/2 cup of coconut flour
- 1/4 cup of flaked coconut
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 cup of semi skimmed milk
- 1/4 cup of sugar-free dark chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 170C
- Mix together egg, protein powder, coconut flour, coconut milk & baking soda
- Form dough and stir in chocolate chips
- Divide your mixture into 12 cookies and place on grease-proof paper
- Place in oven for 15-20 minutes
- Remove from oven leaving them to cool
- Pour yourself a glass of milk and enjoy!!